What you'll learn
Have a good overview of the .NET
Use NET Core platform to build a microservices architecture
Store data in the NoSQL database, MongoDB
Deploy the application to the cloud with Docker and Docker Compose
Delve into unit- and integration-testing the distributed system
Send messages through distributed system with the RabbitMQ service bus
Store user identities and authenticating requests using JWT
Explore commands, events, handlers and other design patterns
Use Shared Preferences, Files and SQLite.
Save data in an online database and do User management.
- A Windows PC, Mac or Linux Computer
- ZERO programming knowledge required - I'll teach you everything you need to know
The Complete Full Stack .NET Course Course by Codebook.in
Learn Full Stack .NET Course by building real time applications like Desktop GUI applications, Mobile Applications, Embedded Systems, Server apps in Financial Industry.
Our program is different than the rest of the materials available online.
It is truly comprehensive. The Full Stack .NET Course Course comprises of several modules:
- Implementing helper classes and methods
- Implementing API end points
- Subscribing to the messages
- Implementing Repositories
- Creating Application Services
- Hashing Passwords
- Implementing JWT with HMAC
- Executing HTTP requests
- API testing
- Identity Service Testing
- Deploying Applicationin cloud
These are the precise technical skills recruiters are looking for when hiring .NET Developer. And today, you have the chance of acquiring an invaluable advantage to get ahead of other candidates. This course will be the secret
to your success. And your success is our success, so let’s make it happen!
Here are some more details of what you get with Full Stack .NET Course Course:
- Implementing Helper classes and Methods – we will create service host using Fluent API, implement custom extensions and helper classes.
- Hashing Passwords – we will discuss the possible encryption methods, implement the logic for hashing passwords.
- Implementing API endpoints – we will describe the API gateway, configure required services, and define endpoints.
- Creating Application Services – we will discuss the business logic of the activities service, implement the services and custom exceptions.
- API Testing – Create unit test for Home Controller. Create unit test for Activities Controller. Discuss the possible integration test.
- Identity Service Testing – Create the unit test for User Service. Initialize the test data using Moq. Verify that returned token is valid.
- Deploying Application to the Cloud – we will deploy application to the VM in the Cloud, run services using Docker Compose, and configure Nginx HTTP Server.
Sounds amazing, right?
Our courses are unique because our team works hard to:
- Pre-script the entire content
- Work with real-life examples
- Provide easy to understand and complete explanation
- Create beautiful and engaging animations
- Prepare exercises, course notes, quizzes, and other materials that will enhance your course taking experience
- Be there for you and provide support whenever necessary
We love teaching and we are really excited about this journey. It will get your foot in the door of an exciting and rising profession. Don’t hesitate and subscribe today. The only regret you will have is that you didn’t find this
Who this course is for:
- A total beginner, with a curious mind and a drive to make and create awesome stuff
- A fledgling developer, with a glint in your eye and a passion for cutting-edge tech
- A confident coder, looking for the key to the secret club (app developers unite!)
- A pro app developer-heavyweight, with an itch to build your dream app