What you'll learn
Be able to build ANY website you want.
Craft a portfolio of websites to apply for junior developer jobs.
Build fully-fledged websites and web apps for your startup or business.
Work as a freelance web developer.
Master backend development with Node
Master frontend development with React
Bootstrap 4, MongoDB.
- No programming experience needed - I'll teach you everything you need to know
- No paid software required - all websites will be created with Atom
- I'll walk you through, step-by-step how to get all the software installed and set up
We will teach you the latest technologies for building great web applications with
Python 3 and Django!
many of your questions as you begin your journey in becoming a web developer!
Our program is different than the rest of the materials available online.
It is truly comprehensive. The Fullstack Python Course comprises of several modules:
- Bootstrap 3 and 4
- Express Js
These are the precise technical skills recruiters are looking for when hiring Web Developer. And today, you have the chance of acquiring an invaluable advantage to get ahead of other candidates. This course will be the secret to
your success. And your success is our success, so let’s make it happen!
Here are some more details of what you get with Web Development Course:
- HTML5 – HTML5 is a markup language used for structuring and presenting content on the World Wide Web. It is the fifth and last major HTML version that is a World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) recommendation..
- CSS3 – CSS3 is the latest version of the CSS specification. CSS3 adds several new styling features and improvements to enhance the web presentation capabilities.
forms, buttons, navigation, and other interface components.
- Express Js – Express.js, or simply Express, is a back end web application framework for Node.js, released as free and open-source software under the MIT License. It is designed for building web applications
and APIs. It has been called the de facto standard server framework for Node.js
- SQL – SQL is a domain-specific language used in programming and designed for managing data held in a relational database management system, or for stream processing in a relational data stream management system.
- MongoDB – MongoDB is a source-available cross-platform document-oriented database program. Classified as a NoSQL database program, MongoDB uses JSON-like documents with optional schemas.
can be used as a base in the development of single-page or mobile applications.
- GitHub – GitHub, Inc. is a provider of Internet hosting for software development and version control using Git. It offers the distributed version control and source code management functionality of Git, plus
its own features.
Sounds amazing, right?
Our courses are unique because our team works hard to:
- Pre-script the entire content
- Work with real-life examples
- Provide easy to understand and complete explanation
- Create beautiful and engaging animations
- Prepare exercises, course notes, quizzes, and other materials that will enhance your course taking experience
- Be there for you and provide support whenever necessary
We love teaching and we are really excited about this journey. It will get your foot in the door of an exciting and rising profession. Don’t hesitate and Enroll today. The only regret you will have is that you didn’t find this
Who this course is for:
- If you want to learn to code through building fun and useful projects, then take this course.
- If you want to start your own startup by building your own websites and web apps.
- If you are a seasoned programmer, then take this course to to get up to speed quickly with the latest frameworks and NodeJS.
- If you want to take ONE COURSE and learn everything you need to know about web development, take this course.