What you'll learn
Master Machine Learning on Python
Have a great intuition of many Machine Learning models
Make powerful analysis
Create strong added value to your business
Make robust Machine Learning models
Use Machine Learning for personal purpose
Know which Machine Learning model to choose for each type of problem
Handle specific topics like Reinforcement Learning, NLP and Deep Learning
Handle advanced techniques like Dimensionality Reduction
Build an army of powerful Machine Learning models and know how to combine them
to solve any problem
- Just some high school mathematics level.
- Programming Knowledge. Being able to write code is one of the most important things when it comes to Machine learning
- Data Modeling
Hi! Welcome to this course has been designed by two professional Data Scientists so
that we can share our knowledge and help you learn complex theory, algorithms, and
coding libraries in a simple way by codebook.in.
We are proud to present you this one-of-a-kind opportunity. We will walk you step-by-step into the World of Machine Learning. With every tutorial, you will develop new skills and improve your understanding of this challenging yet
lucrative sub-field of Data Science.
Our program is different than the rest of the materials available online.
It is truly comprehensive. The Machine Learning Course comprises of several modules:
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Data Preprocessing
- Natural Language Processing
- Deep Learning
These are the precise technical skills recruiters are looking for when hiring Machine Learning. And today, you have the chance of acquiring an invaluable advantage to get ahead of other candidates. This course will be the secret
to your success. And your success is our success, so let’s make it happen!
Here are some more details of what you get with Machine Learning Course:
- Introduction to Machine Learning – Machine learning involves computers discovering how they can perform tasks without being explicitly programmed to do so. It involves computers learning from data provided
so that they carry out certain tasks
- Data Preprocessing – Data preprocessing can refer to manipulation or dropping of data before it is used in order to ensure or enhance performance, and is an important step in the data mining process. The phrase
"garbage in, garbage out" is particularly applicable to data mining and machine learning projects. Data-gathering methods are often loosely controlled, resulting in out-of-range values,impossible data combinations , and
missing values, etc. Analyzing data that has not been carefully screened for such problems can produce misleading results.
- Regression – Regression is a supervised machine learning technique which is used to predict continuous values. The ultimate goal of the regression algorithm is to plot a best-fit line or a curve between the
- Natural Language Processing – Natural Language Processing (NLP) is a branch of Machine Learning (ML) that enables machines to understand the human language. Its goal is to build systems that can make sense
of text and automatically perform tasks like translation, spell check, or topic classification
- Classification – one of the most powerful and intuitive data visualization tools available out there. Almost all large companies use such tools to enhance their BI capabilities. Tableau is the #1 best-in-class
solution that helps you create powerful charts and dashboards;
- Deep Learning –Deep Learning is a subfield of machine learning concerned with algorithms inspired by the structure and function of the brain called artificial neural networks.
Sounds amazing, right?
Our courses are unique because our team works hard to:
- Pre-script the entire content
- Work with real-life examples
- Provide easy to understand and complete explanation
- Create beautiful and engaging animations
- Prepare exercises, course notes, quizzes, and other materials that will enhance your course taking experience
- Be there for you and provide support whenever necessary
We love teaching and we are really excited about this journey. It will get your foot in the door of an exciting and rising profession. Don’t hesitate and enroll today. The only regret you will have is that you didn’t find this
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Machine Learning.
- Any students in college who want to start a career in Data Science.
- Any data analysts who want to level up in Machine Learning.
- Any people who are not satisfied with their job and who want to become a Data Scientist.
- Any people who want to create added value to their business by using powerful Machine Learning tools.