What you'll learn
The course provides the entire toolbox you need to become a data scientist
Start coding in Python and learn how to use it for statistical analysis
Impress interviewers by showing an understanding of the data science field
Learn how to pre-process data
Understand the mathematics behind Machine Learning (an absolute must which other courses don’t teach!)
Perform linear and logistic regressions in Python
Carry out cluster and factor analysis
Unfold the power of deep neural networks
Apply your skills to real-life business cases
- Programming: Python, SQL, Scala, Java, R, MATLAB.
- Machine Learning: Natural Language Processing, Classification, Clustering, ...
- Big data platforms: MongoDB, Oracle, Microsoft Azure, Cloudera
- Data Visualization: Tableau, SAS, D3.js, Python, Java, R libraries.
Hi! Welcome Data scientist is one of the best suited professions to thrive this century.
It is digital, programming-oriented, and analytical.
Therefore, it comes as no surprise that the demand for data scientists has been surging in the job marketplace.
We are proud to present you this one-of-a-kind opportunity. We will walk you step-by-step into the World of Data Science. With every tutorial, you will develop new skills and improve your understanding of this challenging yet lucrative
sub-field of Data Science.
Our program is different than the rest of the materials available online.
It is truly comprehensive. Data Science Course comprises of several modules:
- Introduction to Data Science
- Machine Learning
- Big Data
- Business Intelligence
- Deep Learning
These are the precise technical skills recruiters are looking for when hiring Data Science . And today, you have the chance of acquiring an invaluable advantage to get ahead of other candidates. This course will be the secret to
your success. And your success is our success, so let’s make it happen!
Here are some more details of what you get with Data Science Course:
- Introduction to Data Science – Data Curation, Advanced Analytics, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning Professional. Learn Data Science from SAS the industry leaders in Data Analytics and Machine learning.
Data Analytics Modules.
- Machine Learning – Machine Learning involves algorithms and mathematical models, chiefly employed to make machines learn and prepare them to adapt to everyday advancements. For example, these days, time
series forecasting is very much in use in trading and financial systems. In this, based on historical data patterns, the machine can predict the outcomes for the future months or years. This is an application of machine
- Big Data – Everyday, humans are producing so much of data in the form of clicks, orders, videos, images, comments, articles, RSS Feeds etc. These data are generally unstructured and is often called as Big
Data. Big Data tools and techniques mainly help in converting this unstructured data into a structured form. For example, suppose someone wants to track the prices of different products on e-commerce sites. He/she can
access the data of the same products from different websites using Web APIs and RSS Feeds. Then convert them into structured form.
- Business Intelligence – Each business has and produces too much data every day. This data when analysed carefully and then presented in visual reports involving graphs, can bring good decision making to
life. This can help the management in taking the best decision after carefully delving into patterns and details the reports bring to life.
- Deep Learning –Deep Learning is a subfield of machine learning concerned with algorithms inspired by the structure and function of the brain called artificial neural networks.
Sounds amazing, right?
Our courses are unique because our team works hard to:
- Pre-script the entire content
- Work with real-life examples
- Provide easy to understand and complete explanation
- Create beautiful and engaging animations
- Prepare exercises, course notes, quizzes, and other materials that will enhance your course taking experience
- Be there for you and provide support whenever necessary
We love teaching and we are really excited about this journey. It will get your foot in the door of an exciting and rising profession. Don’t hesitate and enroll today. The only regret you will have is that you didn’t find this
Who this course is for:
- You should take this course if you want to become a Data Scientist or if you want to learn about the field.
- Any students in college who want to start a career in Data Science.
- This course is for you if you want a great career
- Any people who are not satisfied with their job and who want to become a Data Scientist.
- The course is also ideal for beginners, as it starts from the fundamentals and gradually builds up your skills