What you'll learn
Have a good overview of the .NET
Use .NET Core platform to build a microservices architecture
Store data in the NoSQL database, MongoDB
Deploy the application to the cloud with Docker and Docker Compose
Delve into unit- and integration-testing the distributed system
Send messages through distributed system with the RabbitMQ service bus
Store user identities and authenticating requests using JWT
Explore commands, events, handlers and other design patterns
Use Shared Preferences, Files and SQLite.
Save data in an online database and do User management.
- A Windows PC, Mac or Linux Computer
- ZERO programming knowledge required - We'll teach you everything you need to know
Sounds amazing, right?
Our internships are unique because our team works hard to:
- Pre-script the entire content
- Work with real-life examples
- Provide easy to understand and complete explanation
- Create beautiful and engaging animations
- Prepare exercises, internship notes, quizzes, and other materials that will enhance your
internship taking experience
- Be there for you and provide support whenever necessary
We love teaching and we are really excited about this journey. It will get your foot in the
door of an exciting and rising profession. Don’t hesitate and subscribe today. The only
regret you will have is that you didn’t find this internship sooner!
Who this internship is for:
- A total beginner, with a curious mind and a drive to make and create awesome stuff
- A fledgling developer, with a glint in your eye and a passion for cutting-edge tech
- A confident coder, looking for the key to the secret club (app developers unite!)
- A pro app developer-heavyweight, with an itch to build your dream app