What you'll learn
Create a fully functional web site using the Full-Stack with Django 1.11.
Learn how to use jQuery to quickly work with the DOM.
Learn how to use HTML to create website content.
Use CSS to create beautifully styled sites.
Learn how to take advantage of Bootstrap to quickly style sites.
Understand HTTP requests.
Learn the power of Python to code out your web applications.
Use Django as a back end for the websites.
Implement a full Models-Views-Templates structure for your site.
- A Computer/Laptop with an internet connection and download privileges.
- ZERO programming knowledge required - I'll teach you everything you need to know.
We will teach you the latest technologies for building great web applications with
Python 3 and Django!
many of your questions as you begin your journey in becoming a web developer!
Our program is different than the rest of the materials available online.
It is truly comprehensive. The Fullstack Python Course comprises of several modules:
- Bootstrap 3 and 4
- Document Object Model
- REST APIs
- User Authentication
These are the precise technical skills recruiters are looking for when hiring Python Developer. And today, you have the chance of acquiring an invaluable advantage to get ahead of other candidates. This course will be the secret
to your success. And your success is our success, so let’s make it happen!
Here are some more details of what you get with Full-Stack Python Course:
- HTML5 – HTML5 is a markup language used for structuring and presenting content on the World Wide Web. It is the fifth and last major HTML version that is a World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) recommendation..
- CSS3 – CSS3 is the latest version of the CSS specification. CSS3 adds several new styling features and improvements to enhance the web presentation capabilities.
forms, buttons, navigation, and other interface components.
- DOM – The Document Object Model is a cross-platform and language-independent interface that treats an XML or HTML document as a tree structure wherein each node is an object representing a part of the document.
- Python – Python is an interpreted high-level general-purpose programming language. Its design philosophy emphasizes code readability with its use of significant indentation.
- Django – Django is a Python-based free and open-source web framework that follows the model–template–views architectural pattern.
- Rest APIs – Representational state transfer is a software architectural style that was created to guide the design and development of the architecture for the World Wide Web.
- User Authentication – Users of the REST API can authenticate by providing a user ID and password to the REST API login resource with the HTTP POST method. An LTPA token is generated that enables the user to
authenticate future requests.
Sounds amazing, right?
Our courses are unique because our team works hard to:
- Pre-script the entire content
- Work with real-life examples
- Provide easy to understand and complete explanation
- Create beautiful and engaging animations
- Prepare exercises, course notes, quizzes, and other materials that will enhance your course taking experience
- Be there for you and provide support whenever necessary
We love teaching and we are really excited about this journey. It will get your foot in the door of an exciting and rising profession. Don’t hesitate and Enroll today. The only regret you will have is that you didn’t find this
Who this course is for:
- Complete Beginners
- Professionals looking to bridge gaps in their knowledge
- Python Developers looking to get into Web Development