What you'll learn
Have a good overview of the Java programming language.
Install Android Studio and setup the environment.
Debug an Android Application.
Create a signed APK file to submit to the Google Play Store.
Use Explicit and Implicit Intents.
Create a Custom List View.
Create the Android Actionbar.
Handle Android 6 Permissions.
Use Shared Preferences, Files and SQLite.
Save data in an online database (MBAAS - Backendless) and do User management.
- A Windows PC, Mac or Linux Computer
- ZERO programming knowledge required - I'll teach you everything you need to know
The Complete Android 8.0 Oreo Developement Course by Codebook.in
Learn Android App Development by building real apps including Twitter, Instagram and Super Mario Run.
Our program is different than the rest of the materials available online.
It is truly comprehensive. The Android App Development Course comprises of several
- INTRODUCTION TO ANDROID WORLD
- ANDROID ARCHITECTURE OVERVIEW
- GETTING STARTED WITH ANDROID STUDIO
- ACTIVITY, INTENTS & FRAGMENTS
- UI LAYOUTS, VIEW GROUPS & VIEWS
- BASIC UI COMPONENTS
- ADVANCED UI COMPONENTS
- MENUS, DIALOGS & NOTIFICATIONS
- STYLE & THEMES
- MATERIAL DESIGN
- ADVERTISEMENTS IN ANDROID APP
- STORING & SHARING DATA
- TELEPHONY SERVICES
- BROADCAST RECEIVERS
- CONTENT PROVIDER
- WEB SERVICES
- JSON & XML PARSING
- GOOGLE MAPS & GOOGLE PLACES
- SOCIAL NETWORKING
- PAYMENT GATEWAY
- PUBLISHING APP IN PLAY STORE
These are the precise technical skills recruiters are looking for when hiring Android App Developer. And today, you have the chance of acquiring an invaluable advantage to get ahead of other candidates. This course will be the
secret to your success. And your success is our success, so let’s make it happen!
Here are some more details of what you get with Android App Development
- Core Android – The core building blocks or fundamental components of android are activities, views, intents, services, content providers, fragments and AndroidManifest.
- Android architecture – Android architecture contains different number of components to support any android device needs.
- Android Studio – Android Studio is the official integrated development environment for Google's Android operating system, built on JetBrains' IntelliJ IDEA software and designed specifically for Android development.
- UI Layouts – The layout is the structure that supports the visual components of an interface. It works opening the paths where the sight can shift to group, rank and make sense of the information.
- Material Design – Material is an adaptable system of guidelines, components, and tools that support the best practices of user interface design.
- Storing and Sharing Data – Your Android device stores each app's Shared Preferences inside of an XML file in a private directory. Apps can also have more than one Shared Preferences file, and they're ideally
used to store app preferences.
- Services – A Service is an application component that can perform long-running operations in the background. It does not provide a user interface.
- Content Provider – A content provider component supplies data from one application to others on request. Such requests are handled by the methods of the ContentResolver class. A content provider can use different
ways to store its data and the data can be stored in a database, in files, or even over a network.
Sounds amazing, right?
Our courses are unique because our team works hard to:
- Pre-script the entire content
- Work with real-life examples
- Provide easy to understand and complete explanation
- Create beautiful and engaging animations
- Prepare exercises, course notes, quizzes, and other materials that will enhance your course taking experience
- Be there for you and provide support whenever necessary
We love teaching and we are really excited about this journey. It will get your foot in the door of an exciting and rising profession. Don’t hesitate and Enroll today. The only regret you will have is that you didn’t find this
Who this course is for:
- A total beginner, with a curious mind and a drive to make and create awesome stuff
- A fledgling developer, with a glint in your eye and a passion for cutting-edge tech
- A confident coder, looking for the key to the secret club (app developers unite!)
- A pro app developer-heavyweight, with an itch to build your dream app